- The New abstract deadline is , September 15, 2004
- Abstracts should be no more
than 500 words long and contain no more than one table and one figure
- Abstracts should either be
faxed at (1) 412-647-5959 or emailed
Accepted abstracts will be presented as posters and discussed by authors on
November 8th, after oral presentations.
- Not exceed 72 inches wide x
36 inches high.
- Include the following
sections: Objective, methods, results, Conclusion, Perspective or
- Be presented with text of
font size of 24 or more
- Acknowledge funding sources
In addition, authors are encouraged to prepare page-sized copy of the poster
for on-site distribution